Welcome to the ASID Ohio North Chapter Job Board
Showroom Sales and Design Consultant
EDELMAN is Northeast Ohio's premier destination showroom for luxury plumbing, appliances, architectural hardware, windows and doors. Family owned and operated since 1953, EDELMAN cultivates an upbeat atmosphere that rewards excellence and performance. We believe that when we have happy, skilled, driven and well-compensated teams, we can deliver the high level of service our customers expect and deserve.
The Showroom Sales and Design Consultant acts as a liaison between the architect, interior designer, contractor and homeowner during the specification and product selection process for new construction and remodeling projects. Whether it’s assisting the homeowner with selections for a spa-like master bath retreat or a gourmet kitchen, the ideal candidate is passionate about sales, customer service and the products we sell.
The Showroom Sales and Design Consultant is accountable for building collaborative relationships with clients to continuously increase sales and meet established revenue generation goals. You are the trusted resource to the client, recommending solutions while providing the highest level of service, accuracy and professionalism.
We invest in ongoing training to keep sales associates abreast of the latest products and trends. The right candidate will be given all the tools they need to be successful including in-house training, one-on-one mentoring and additional training with manufacturers and their representatives.
Passion for interior design and a desire to learn everything about the products we sell is required.
• Cultivate relationships within the local architecture, construction, design, and plumbing communities.
• Assist clients with selections that include luxury plumbing, architectural hardware, lighting and cabinetry.
• Prepare job quotations.
• Resolve customer service issues.
• Establish, maintain and grow client relationships.
Skills and Expertise:
• Bachelor's Degree in interior design is helpful but not required.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
• Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and multitask.
• Attention to detail. • Superior verbal and written communication skills.
This is a Monday through Friday full-time salaried sales position with bonus incentives. Candidates will be required to work one evening a week. Benefits offered include health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation, sick and personal time.
975 Crocker Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145