Welcome to the ASID Ohio North Chapter Job Board
NEW SHOWROOM HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS:
ASID Ohio North Chapter is seeking a administrator. The position is part time, averaging 20 hours/ week, with an in-home office. This person works closely with the board of directors as well as the members of the chapter and ASID headquarters.
Brief Job Description
- The position requires editing and publishing skills, computer literacy (including quickbooks) for word processing, spreadsheets, email and social media.
- Invoicing and processing credit cards for events.
- Providing administrative and clerical work to board and committee members.
- Attend board meeting and take minutes.
- Attend events and run registration.
Please contact Tracy Phelps for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIDENTIAL LIGHTING CONSULTANT
A longstanding NE Ohio lighting company has a unique opening for a Residential Lighting Consultant.
Looking for energetic career minded people interested in learning all aspects of consulting clients building new homes as well as replacing existing lighting.
- Sell products and services in retail store environment
- Interact with customers and fellow employees professionally
- Exceed personal sales goals monthly
- Welcome customers and support them efficiently
Please email resume to: email@example.com